Friday, October 30, 2009

My hero wears designer jeans








Some peoples' heroes wear capes or some type of football jersey. I have recently come to realize that my hero can typically be seen wearing expensive jeans and a blazer. Jeff Lewis is a California-based real estate developer and star of Bravo's "Flipping Out'. I am consistently impressed with all of his homes and I give him credit for my inspiration of one day owning a home that is sophisticatedly named. I call him my hero because anyone that is well versed in so many different aspects of real estate, from the construction to interior design is nothing short of genius. Mr. Lewis seems to have no niche specialization because his areas of expertise are extensive. His taste is impeccable and his sense of humor is hysterical. If only I could afford him.

www.jefflewisdesign.com

No comments: