Thursday, January 28, 2010

Posh Girl Vintage







Posh Girl Vintage is an online retailer that offers basically one-of-a-kind vintage apparel from all decades of the twentieth century. I check their dresses from time to time with hopes of someday having an occasion to wear one to. They are fun to look at and reminisce about my grandmother - who owned an extensive costume jewelry collection and grew up in an era where skirts were the dress code for everyday. Most of all these dresses look like they would be fun to wear. They are the kind of outfits that make you feel like a girl.

Posh Girl Vintage

1 comment:

Jack C. Gregory said...

I don't know why, but the first dress makes me think of this time when I was five and I was with my mom and sister at a dress shop. They were taking a real long time so I grabbed a ballroom dress and started dancing with it to kill time. When I put the dress back on the rack I accidentally ripped the tag off putting me in a panic. I didn't know what to do and I envisioned the cops being called so I left the store immediately and waited for the two of them to finish shopping.