Thursday, July 30, 2009

the Agony and the Ecstasy



No this is not a photograph or screen shot. It is an unbelievably beautiful painting of the unbelievably beautiful Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks by Jack C Gregory. I am drawn to this particular piece of work, although I am still awaiting a version of Miss Piggy done with this much class and attention to detail - maybe in Versace? A fedora and round little Manolo Blahniks? Just a suggestion.

If you haven't read his blog - you should. Full of art and witty repartee... everything I like to start my day with. (None of that current events/ news stuff).

The Agony & the Ecstasy

1 comment:

Jack C. Gregory said...

Glad you dig the piece. As far as Miss Piggy goes, I don't know if I like the idea of her in a couture get up. The skankier the better in my opinion.